Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Reality.....

Well, after a very long day of reading, thinking, and calculating... the reality of my situation is that I personally owe a lot of money!  Although I knew that I owed a lot in student loans, I was surprised to see I owed so much in student loans!  I know we are programmed to think that debt in relation to education is good, but years  worth of salary in student loans and that is not a good thing.

So, after a lot of discussion and research, my husband Chris and I have a plan to pay down our debt, a budget to live within our means and the excitement of knowing that someday we are going to be debt free.  My dream is to be able to purchase a home with cash so I will never again have to worry about being without a home.

Is there anyone else out there that is in a similar situation???  Anyone else want to own a house, outright?

No comments:

Post a Comment